USD/CAD retains a potential for decline
After a moderate correction on Tuesday the USD/CAD pair approached a significant resistance 1.3120-30, which corresponds to the upper limit of the downward channel.
In the conditions of rebound and return below the zone 1.3080-70, a downtrend is expected to resume.
A significant support is located at levels: 1.3030 and 1.3000. Resistance levels are located at 1.3100 and 1.3130.
Earn with the help of the trade service on the news Erste News!
Topical articles of the trader’s blog:
- USD/CNY – an indicator of the progress of the US – China trade relations
- What to expect from the Bank of England in the face of a tough Brexit
- The results of the US-China trade talks
Current Investment ideas:
- One more opportunity to earn in October! Sell #CAT shares now!
- Several reasons to buy Cisco Systems, Inc. shares in October. Let’s earn Together!
- Technology giant Microsoft is getting ready to storm new highs! Let’s make money on it!