Eurozone economic sentiment data
- ZEW Current Economic Index in Germany (Sept), fact -19.9, forecast -15.0.
- ZEW Economic Sentiment Index in Germany (September), fact -22.5, forecast -38.0.
- ZEW Economic Sentiment Index (Sep), fact -22.4, forecast -37.4.
Economic sentiment in Germany and the eurozone unexpectedly showed a decline in pessimism in economic circles. This can be regarded as the consequences of reducing the tension in the trade war and the risks of a tough Brexit.
Fig. 1. ZEW economic sentiment index chart in Germany
Despite the growth of optimism in the economic circles of the eurozone, these statistics did not actually affect the dynamics of the euro. The euro is trading very restrained, forming lateral dynamics against the US dollar from 1.0990-80 to 1.1040-50.
Fig. 2. EUR/USD chart. Current price – 1.1010
Earn with the help of the trade service on the news Erste News!
Topical articles of the trader’s blog:
- Gold forms a reversal. Correction before the resumption of growth
- Oil market: does it form a reversal or maintain lateral dynamics
- The British pound is growing on Johnson’s failures
Current Investment ideas: